Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am buying a new car and I want to finance using Chrysler/gmac, however the...

...dealer has other ideas.? They will not discuss the possibility of my using Chrysler/gmac with their current incentive rates, but keep telling me they can get me a better deal.
    I have no quibbles about the price on the vehicle- I agree with that aspect. But, I want to finance with Chrysler/gmac , not through whoever the dealer decides. The dealer will not actually come out and say that their price quote is dependent on my financing through them, but they won't seem to let me. WHY? I know they somehow will be making money through selling the loan to a creditor, but why would they be so reluctant to let a buyer use their own companies advertised incentives? Shouldn't Chrysler be encouraging them to push the incentives Chrysler offers? What gives? I guess no dealer discount if you finance through Chrysler..

It means they are getting a bigger spiff (commission) from their finance company than from GMAC. Look at the terms of their finance. It they are as good, go for it. If the terms are not as good, tell them they are not serious about selling you a car and go some place else. You have the right to finance through whoever you darn well want.

'

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information