...you've downloaded ? OK I'm about to rip my hair out, I'm having problems getting the screen savers that I've downloaded to set as a screen saver on my phone some one pleaaassseeee help me I'm gonna go nuts.
the download isn't the problem everything downloads and sends to my screen savers section just fine I can even view it, the problem is when ever i go into the "screen savers" section or "my stuff" section and try to set it to show as a screen saver grrrr

I've tried it going to "my stuff" and i find it but when i find it there and click it then go to options.. it only gives me 2 options and that is to set it as one of my "contacts" avatar pic or to go to "properties" it gives no option to set as my screen saver is that a glitch or is there something I'm missing, I've also tried the "Paint Brush" icon that says "change my screen saver" i click it i find the screen saver that I've downloaded then press it then go to "options" and it again doesn't give the option to set as my "screen saver" even though its in "my screen savers" and "my stuff " section it just gives the same 2 options set as "contacts". or the options to see the "properties" whats the deal what am i doing wrong grrrr some one PLEASE help me. and the site that I've downloaded it from is Myxer.com and also the preset images are fine i can switch those with not problem.