I have the 'Ultimate Civilization II Classic Collection' version of this game. It comes in a big dark green box that'a about 8cm deep. I've been looking forward to playing this for ages but I have a problem and it's too late to take it back.

It should contain a single cd and on that cd should be CIV II, CIVII multiplayer,and the expansions 'Fantastic Worlds' and 'Conflicts in Civilzation'. It does contain a single cd and all the appropriate manuals.

My problem is that when I load the game I get the basic CIV II but nothing else. I've browsed the cd, I've searched for .SCN files, and I can't find anything other than the basic game.

The cd is labelled 'the ultimate version of the best selling game.... etc'
The product number in the bottom, centre of the cd is MPX9126ODO1R.

I think that I've either been sold the standard CIV II in the wrong box, or I've got a faulty version of the real thing. Whatever I've got I think I'm stuck with just the basic game, but I'd like to know if I've been unlucky or if I've been had.

To help me decide which, if you have the either standard CIV II or the Ultimate CIV II could you confirm whether the number on your cd matches mine and whether, under the CIVILIZATION II title your cd says it's 'the ultimate version... or not.