http://warmsky.deviantart.com/gallery/

I know I go a little over the top with the brightness/saturation/contrast, but I personally like it so yeah. :P

How I could improve my photos is appreciated.

A bit about my experience: I'm 14, been doing photography and editing for almost 2 years, and I'll be taking my first photojournalism class this winter through school.

Thanks!
Thank you so far everyone!
I do use levels/curves a lot, but I will experiment with other options on it as well.
Yes, a few, especially the football ones were quite busy. Maybe I should add extra blur to the background?
Thanks a lot! For the compliments and suggestions.

Oh, yes, I've been planning to add some b&w shots to add some variety! Haven't gotten around to it yet. But yes, I love color usually.

Drama? As in more emotions? That's a nice suggestion, although I do not plan in the future to lean towards photojournalism.
Thanks again!

Dull as in the concept? And yes, I know I tend to go a bit crazy with brightening. Hehe. I just can't stand darker photos, unless it goes with the concept. I will definitely try some pictures with a little less brightening/contrast, though!

Thanks again all - I'll pick a best answer as soon as Yahoo lets me.
Ahaha, I would make a unique logo if I was doing photography very professionally, but I found the text logo sufficent.

Technically all photos are copyright to the photographer as soon as they take them. No license or such is necessary. So yes, they are copyright.