Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    nima

Which is better, Toyota or Mazda?

Which one is better as far as handling, safety, reliablity, MPG, and power, style, quality, and what you get for what you paid for?

Tom
    Toyota by far!!! Toyota is the car company that has a full line of gas saving vehicles!! They also make the longest lasting, most reliable, safest cars on the road at a affordable price. Toyota hands down!

Jason M
    Toyota for MPG, safety, quality, and reliability.. Toyota doesn't offer much in the way of performance, however. Overall, Toyota is the better brand.

Supra320man
    Well i was going to say "Toyota hands down" but somebody already took those words lol. So now I will say that there is no competition Toyota wins!!! And Toyota does have a performance end called the SUPRA

C7S
    Handling-Mazda by far. they make the best handling cars in the world while Toyota makes some of the worst handling cars.

Safety-Same

Reliability-Toyota is more reliable. They are the 2nd most reliable brand in the world. Honda is number one. Mazda is also very reliable, just not as much as Toyota.

MPG-More Toyota's have better gas mileage, but Mazda's have more powerful engines and are faster.

Power-Mazda

Style-Mazda

Quality-Same

Mazda is a great choice and you would like it more than a Toyota.

.!.. ‹(•¿•)› ..!.
    they're both have good models, and they both have models that are poorly manufactured. On the upside, Mazda has the FD rx7, worth 15K over 15 years after it was released, and Toyota has the Supra, worth about 30K over 12 years later...both excellent examples of cars.

it's going to be your car, so it has to be your choice.

johnnyrodrrt
    toyota hands down.

godworks700
    toyota!!!!!! i bought a1995 toyota camry xle v6 for 5 grand. and it has 130k on it, and it runs beautifully. my first car (im 18) and trust me..it wont be my last car with toyota.

cheap to fix.
    dont break often.and known for reliablity (you still see 1989 camrys driving on the road!)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information