Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally. my dad said ur allowed to have up to seven phones on one line and pay the same amount=D thats how he has his blackberry my mom has her sanyo something and i have my lg rumor 2 on the same line=)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question about sprint?

I have the instinct and its under contract till December. I dont really like it. Could I switch phones on the line?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally. my dad said ur allowed to have up to seven phones on one line and pay the same amount=D thats how he has his blackberry my mom has her sanyo something and i have my lg rumor 2 on the same line=)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you get a new phone before your contract is up then your contract will add on another 2 years to whatever you have left on your contract. i don't reccomend doing this though because you are then tied with your company for too long. i have that issue right now. i want to switch over to at&t but the early termination fee is $10 for every month you have left on your contract

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    if you get a new phone before your contract is up then your contract will add on another 2 years to whatever you have left on your contract. i don't reccomend doing this though because you are then tied with your company for too long. i have that issue right now. i want to switch over to at&t but the early termination fee is $10 for every month you have left on your contract

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information