First, what is RSS? It’s Really Simple Syndication and it allows you to receive the articles I write to the site without actually having to come here. You can read a lot of sites very quickly, without having to wait for them to load. Watch this video for a quick explanation:

On this site, the feed contains full articles, not summaries, so you get the whole thing as if you were actually at the site. Sometimes the images I put into the post that don’t appear entirely correctly and you will still have to visit to leave your comments (I hope you do), but RSS makes reading much quicker and easier. You can use your favorite RSS news aggregator (My favorite is Bloglines) or just have them piped into an email address.
To subscribe to the RSS feed, click on the HUGE orange icon below and Feedburner will walk you through the process:

Blog Feed By Email

If you want to get the feed sent directly to your email, Feedburner also offers an email digest service as well. Simply enter your email in the box below and click submit.
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>