i appreciate latest feedback for those contributors. what kind of a task would it be to seal the tank (KREEM FUEL TANK LINER)? big or small task? (i really don't have any "mechanical knowledge" on motorcycles) i've been reading/ poking and prodding just to see where things are based on some manuals that i was able to find. i'm trying to keep my costs to minimum and also learn a thing or two about it. i have room in my garage to work but i'm quite certain that my 5 or 10 piece tool set probably won't make the cut! (ha!) i hadn't started the bike for about 10 days and cranked it up the other day and it seemed ok until things started circulating in the tank and then not rideable. the key thing i noticed was that when i used the "choke" lever and held it in what i'll call "fully engaged", it maintained a steady level without "sputtering". the moment i tried even the smallest engagement with the idle, it was like an immediate block of the fuel and would have immediately shut down unless i released the idle. so, i don't know if that indicates or gives a better idea of where there is fuel blockage. so, i guess what i want to know is how do i know whether or not i should lean toward getting the tank sealed and what is involved in doing so???