For the last 2 months I have been going to the doctor at least once a week because of pain under my right rib with nausea and diarhea. The first time I went to the doctor 2 months ago I weighted 160 lbs and now I am down to 132 lbs. We have done blood test and an ultrasound on my gallbladder but both were normal. On monday I have a gallbladder scan to check how well its working, but I feel like she is missing something. Everytime I go I explain the pain and the last 3 weeks the pain has still be under my right rib, but its starting to move to my side. I get shocks of really bad pain every few hours, but there is always pain there. Right now the pain is under my rib and about 2/3 of the way around to my spine. What could be wrong? Is she right by doing all of the gallbladder test, or could be it something else? Please help
I have also been really sleepy. I can sleep for 13 hours and still be sleepy. I use to only sleep for 4 hours everynight and be fine but now if I do that I can only make it a few hours before I need a nap.