...more...)? Okay, so I'm a 15 year old girl. Trying to determine if I'm bi or gay. I'm like 99% sure I like girls though. I've never had a bf or a gf though, or my first kiss...

I met this one amazing, gorgeous, beautiful, funny girl about three months ago. She is one grade ahead of me (she's 17), she IS gay, and she has a girlfriend, but I'm totally crazy about her regardless. We've gotten pretty close over the last two months.

- We went to a school dance together. We never really defined it as what we were going 'as', but it was a just friends thing...except for the fact that while we were dancing, she started grinding on me (we were face to face) and eventually I had my arms around her and she had one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder. We even held hands at one point. We were walking through a large crowd of people though, and then we let go.

- We see each other every day in school at various times and in one class. She never ignores me in the hallways, and she usually smiles whenever she sees me. In class, we always talk and laugh and even get a little flirty. Very subtle though.

- We text or IM on Facebook at times. It gets kind of flirty. She likes to tell me how cute and adorable I am. When I told her I've never kissed anybody, she said, "I can't see how that's possible. I'd totally hook up with you."

- She knows I like her, because she asked me at one point if I liked anyone, and I decided just to tell her that I did, but I was fine being just friends because she has a girlfriend. She doesn't know how exactly how much I care for her though. When I told her, she said that she would try and start something with me, but things with her girlfriend are going well, and she doesn't cheat.

- Her relationship with her girlfriend has been only for a few months, and the relationship is long-distance. Her girlfriend lives about an hour away. For us, that's a pretty big gap, even though she drives.

- She got kind of jealous when another girl started flirting with me by commenting something of mine of Facebook. We talked about it afterwards, and she said, "I wouldn't approve if you started dating her." When I said I had no feelings for the other girl, she said, "Good, I'm glad."

- We have really deep conversations, and she also has shared a decent amount of her feelings and her life to me. We talk about our dreams a lot, and she confessed that I was in one of hers once, but the dream didn’t make much sense. We also have light and fluffy conversations. And whenever I'm with her, I feel a million times happier than when I'm alone. I can't stop thinking about her, simply because she's the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life, let alone the cutest, hottest, and most gorgeous.

Then, I told her yet again that I’m having a hard time keeping all of the feelings that I have for her bottled up. She told me that if she didn’t have a girlfriend, and if she wasn’t so scared of cheating, she’d “try and start something” with me. Then she said how she probably shouldn't have admitted that.

I care about her more than I've ever cared about someone in my life. She may very well have feelings for me, but it kills me how she's still in a relationship with someone else. What can I do to try and feel better about things? This whole situation is such a tease, and here I am, getting hurt, and telling her it’s all perfectly ok.

P.S. Sorry for reposting this. =(
i'm at a loss.