Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    ScorpionOfLove

Seriously, what is wrong with Sean Hannity?

I think he needs meds, what do you think.....

trainHero
    Can olbermann go 2 seconds without talking about mccain or bush or palin?

I will paypal you $100 if you can prove it

Unregistered

His father hit him with a belt as a child

I just looked up that question, four and a half years later. Jon Stewart showed a clip of Hannity yakking on his show and saying, "My father used to hit me with a belt, and I turned out alright," to which Stewart replied, aptly, "Umm, actually you kind of look like someone whose father used to hit with a belt." All kidding aside, that type of child-rearing is what led to Adolf Hitler's attitude, according to psychologist Alice Miller, and is it was prevalent in Germany at the time, might explain why so many Germans fell in and followed his authoritarian, "father figure" style. I think the same applies to a lot of what is called "conservativism" in the the USA, how Bush got so much unquestioning support from so many in "the homeland," even when it came to waging never-ending, unprovoked wars of aggression, half-way around the world, which of course Sean Hannity shilled in favor of, calling any protestors "traitors" and "un-American" and what-have-you. A bully, pure and simple, who was probably raised by a bully himself, which does not excuse his own words and actions, in my opinion.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just looked up that question, four and a half years later. Jon Stewart showed a clip of Hannity yakking on his show and saying, "My father used to hit me with a belt, and I turned out alright," to which Stewart replied, aptly, "Umm, actually you kind of look like someone whose father used to hit with a belt." All kidding aside, that type of child-rearing is what led to Adolf Hitler's attitude, according to psychologist Alice Miller, and is it was prevalent in Germany at the time, might explain why so many Germans fell in and followed his authoritarian, "father figure" style. I think the same applies to a lot of what is called "conservativism" in the the USA, how Bush got so much unquestioning support from so many in "the homeland," even when it came to waging never-ending, unprovoked wars of aggression, half-way around the world, which of course Sean Hannity shilled in favor of, calling any protestors "traitors" and "un-American" and what-have-you. A bully, pure and simple, who was probably raised by a bully himself, which does not excuse his own words and actions, in my opinion.
    yeah,remember reading it back then.....caused something of a mild social stir.....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information