My girlfriend is the best cook I know, 90% of the time she makes something it tastes better then if we went out to eat. She makes all her recipes up on the fly, some of them are failures but most of them are just perfect.

I told her she should make a blog about it and shes pretty interested. I figure she'd have a pretty unique blog (let me explain further). She would make a dish and post pictures and the recipe on the blog once every week.

I am sure there are a ton of people that have these types of blogs (or are there?). But the unusual thing with her is that she never eats anything she makes (because it usually has too high a fat content for her)! She went through anorexia (still recovering) so she never eats anything with any fat in it (and memorized the nutritional info on pretty much EVERYTHING, so she knows how to make tasty healthy food), also now.. apparently shes a vegetarian.. But she loves to cook for people and shes damn good at it. And everything she ever learned was from watching the damn food channel, 24/7 she has it on! and she experiments a lot in the kitchen.

Would this blog just end up getting lost in the rift along with the thousands of other new blogs? Should we do this?!
To granny I never said she usually only cooks healthy food. Actually she usually cooks fatty foods for all her friends and family to eat.
Its amazing how she comes up with this stuff thats so damn good without even tasting it. She has a scientific mind however so I think thats partly why. Food is a science I know that much.

Anyways thanks for the replies. I guess it still doesn't hurt to try making a blog. She is a cute goodlooking charming young lady and I think people would enjoy reading what she has to say and eating what she has to cook. ^ ^