...like a MotorRazr2V8? I found an image online which shows a MotorRAZR2V8. The front in closed position - its a flip phone - has camera, M logo and display area all in same position as mine. But the online image shows a blue line slowly filling up across it, maybe a battery span? and the time in small figures at centre top where my time is large and central. Nor do I have a pause button or left and right arrows showing on my outer face as the online image does. When I open mine it shows Options and Main Menu on screen with battery, alarm bell, time and date at top right hand side Bluetooth logo and another thingy I am not sure about to the left hand side. The usual menu runs down the left hand side.

I have no manual/instructions but thought I would just download from the internet so was happy to accept the phone and put my sim card in and started using it straight away. I have asked since for any instructions etc., but friend has completely lost everything, it was just lying around at her house and no one wanted/used it so she gave it to me. No one can tell her what it was called.

I would like to get accessories and software to upload pictures and perhaps I need to know specifically which model I have. Sorry to be a real pain with all the description but wondered if anyone would recognise it? OK I could maybe go into my local Orange shop but I feel they would just want to sell me a new phone and I am trying to watch the pennies so friend gave me this one as mine hadn't got a camera. Thanks very much for reading all this, much appreciated.
Cheers, Elaine
Thanks Colin ! So stupid, never thought to do that as I never take out batteries but can blame it on a 'Senior Moment' It reads V8 Expresso SL. Also checked your link, but it doesn't look like that one. When I find how to rate you as Best, it will be done! Thanks again.