Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would a Vodafone from Netherlands work in France?

I bought a sim card cell from Netherlands, and I am going to Paris, I am wondering if the cellphone (vodafone) work in Paris. Also, would the charger from Netherlands work in Paris. I am not too familiar with Europe yet.
    Thanks.
    Also, would I be able to rent a car in Europe and drive with an American License?

Unregistered
    I doubt about using your Netherland phone in Paris..because issues like no proper signal,roaming cost may affect the usage of phone.Inorder to avoid this you can switch over to a network in Paris.Inorder to switch networks...your phone should not be locked with any particular network.If it is locked you cannot swap networks.To unlock your phone you can approach network provider or third party unlocks like Mobileunlocksolutions.com and remove the network lock permanently.Once unlocked you can swap to a Paris network.Since you have not specified the mobile model that you have I am unable to help you in regards of the charger usage.I do not have any idea about your driving issues..

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

-

thanks coop. I have heard the pc is a little underpowered, but is it still quick enough to get away from all the cars from stopped at a light and passing on the highway?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information