Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    slav

Buying a bicycle at Wall Mart?

if the display model is crappy, do they have extra fully assembled bikes from that same model?

Jake
    You really don't want to buy a bike from walmart. They probably have other fully assembled bikes, but they will likely be put together by the same person who didn't know what they were doing on the display model. The reason you don't buy bikes from walmart are they are the lowest of the low end. You can get a low end bike from a bike shop for just a little more money and it will be significantly better, not to mention weigh half as much. The guy who said he bought 2 bikes in the last 3 years and they last should give you a hint. I buy quality bikes from bike shops every 6-8 years and sell the used one in excellent condition to someone else to enjoy. I take my bike off road every week and it takes a lot of abuse. I've had a walmart bike. They do not compare. If you plan on riding it a lot, buy from a bike shop. You will thank yourself down the road.

Any bike shop will have models in the $200 range. These bike are superior to everything WalMart carries. I hope I helped a little.

andyjtaylor2000
    Yes they usaully have many in stock or can order one for you. I have purchased 2 in the last 3 years. Both assemblied by Walmart and have lasted. I would purchase another from this store in the future

Gabe
    Buy A Bike at Wall Mart!

They are not expensive Here are some prices
    a really nice bike $99.99

Plez Rate 10!
    I hoped I helped you

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information