Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    greygalan

Is it true that there are FEMA camps all accross the U.S. to hold detainees that resist

declared martial law? I read there are 800 such camps in every corner of the nation. Most are supposedly close to military or other govt. installations.

danielss429
    True, if you notice many military bases have their razor wire at the top turned inward, meaning to keep people in, not out. However these fall under the control of Homeland Security, not FEMA, Homeland security answers solely to the President, and neither House can even question their authority, Thanks to the Patriot Act, designed to protect us from terrorist, except for the clause that says foreign or domestic, which could be interpreted to mean anyone who disagrees with the president.

Karnac
    yes...hopefully for democrats but the camps have been built...a large percentage are in Colorado..with train tracks leading to them for the cattle cars

Myles D
    Yes it is True. Its called REX 84. There is also a directive that talks about the continuity of the governemnt in case of catasptrophes and further says the line o succession is held in these cases. ""Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, ECONOMY, or government functions; " And maintains the current line of Succession ie - the Current adminsitration is maintained and Elections are suspended

NATIONAL SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51

HOMELAND SECURITY PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20

RARA
    Yeah, not true. Why would they detain people who misbehave during martial law? They just shoot them.

Plus, I live in a town with eight bases, and I see no such "Camps".

Spock (rhp)
    i need a reservation ... is someone handling that for me?

Pfo
    lol

No

Did you know you can't declare martial law willy nilly across the US? In fact, you can only do it on a state by state basis if the state's governor gives you permission. I don't think the governors of the blue states would want to declare a state of emergency without some good reason to do so.

wraithwolve
    I am sorry to say it is absolutely true. It is part of operation garden plot but they have since renamed it. It all started after 9-11 happened it's right up there with the patriot act and homeland security and all that good stuff. It's sad how they try to keep every one in the dark about all this stuff. I advise any one who cares even a little bit about freedom to start doing some serious research.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information