...the real thing...sperm? this is a question SPECIFICALLY for the men in this category. now about a week ago i was making out and touching my gf sexually. it felt good and i was erect in a few minutes. after a few more minutes we slowed down and my penis was going flaccid and i felt wet in my pants...now i just felt wet, i didnt feel that "real ejaculation" sensation. i researched pre-ejaculation aka precumm and most people said men precummed 2-3 small drops...and that it is clear. now i really need help sorting things out, and i need as much help as i can get. between the male community i really want to know what your precumm looks like, is it completely clear or is it clearish super light gray? how does it feel? whats the quantity? before you go ahead and do that i ask that you PLEASE feel what i felt....get erect and just do any sexual thing (plz dont cumm yet)....then think of something else or read something to slowly get flaccid, so then you can answer my questions. One more question is did it come out more as you went flaccid? after the precumm description (you dont have to do this) but just cumm and compare both pre and real cumm. i really really need your help for there was an accident i wish not to talk about...any help is appreciated just answer any question, write down details about it. it would really help to compare your precumm to your real cumm...thanks community.