Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

'93 Isuzu Rodeo Stereo Question!? Please answer..ten pts?

I have a 1993 Isuzu Rodeo and I want to change out the stereo deck. The only problem is that it has some weird two deck thing where it can fit a radio (FM/AM) then another CD player. I just want to get a new deck from Walmart that I can put in that has everything in one. Number 1) How do I put 1 deck in with 2 places? 2) Are they hard to install? I hear the wiring is hard to do. Here are the options for my radios.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14166106&findingMethod=rr&

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12016337&findingMethod=rr&

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12016338&findingMethod=rr&

Lemme know what you think..Please!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well if your going to walmart they have wiring harness kits for the year and model your trying to install. go to the car audio section and look usually to the left of the shelf where the amps and subs are. youll see racks with the harnesses on it just look for foreign vehicles and when you find it just look on the back of the packages and it has the make and year located . its fairly simple to do. its all color coded so you really cant mess it up. now to get it to fit i dont think they sell an adapter kit that large you may have to go somewhere else to find that. if you dont mind send me a picture of the console where the radio is going and ill be able to tell you more about where or how to get it installed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information