I know it may seem lame, and a sign that I have no life, but what's a girl going to do when she's bored and doesn't want to shower, get dressed and go to a movie with her friends that she's probably not thrilled to spend 8 bucks on. Go on a chat room? Yeah, that's right.

I just felt like it was so easy, to talk to girls and flirt with guys without being so bloody awkward and without judging voices and appearances. I basically became too dependent on it, and I've been wanting to cut off from using it completely after a weird scenario with someone who lives in my city who's my age and showed me a picture and all that jazz.

I haven't been on for a long time, and it's all I kinda think about on weekends, it's a fun time waster.
I know there's pros and cons, but it's sort of the same situation like my older sister had who was so addicted to WoW, eventually she got bored of it though and has now quit, maybe that's what will happen to me? Maybe I should just go back on, and eventually will get tired of it. It's not that big of a deal, right?

It's not like I'm going to let some creeper into my life and show pictures. I never gave away my real name or exact location, except for that one time.

But anyways, pros and cons. I don't need to talk to random strangers to feel good about myself or whatever, I don't. I just feel unsatisfied with my relationships in the real world and don't have much in common with my girlfriends anymore it feels like. I could just get a new hobby, I suppose. Ah, I must sound so self-absorbed.

Any opinions and advice would be fully read and appreciated.

Oh "moderation is key" yeah, I'm not good at that.