In my last Amazon.com order, there was a flyer for 250 free business cards from Intuit Quickbooks. I have been meaning to get new business cards with my new address, so I tried it out. Even in this digital age, business cards are a great way to publicize your home business or freelance work. Pass them out!
The ordering process was easy, and UPS Ground shipping was $5. I kept things pretty simple, and did not add a custom logo for extra money or any other options, and it was $5 total with no sneakiness. Very cheap advertising, not to mention it is a deductible business expense. The order shipped in 3 days.
From looking at the 42 available free designs, it would appear that these are the same offered by Vistaprint. I have used Vistaprint before with no problems, but others have reported issues with them. Vistaprint does try to cross-sell you a lot of different trial offers with various companies before letting you check out with your free business cards. Quickbooks did not. Also, Vistaprint puts their logo on the back of the free cards, which some feel makes the cards look less professional. Quickbooks does not.
</img>
</img> </img> </img> </img> </img>
</img>