Im 21...all though I have had a boyfriend a year ago for 2 years and have kissed males, i have never had sex with one and REALLY never had the desire to....but i have kind of always questioned if im gay or not..

a couple months ago i started dating a girl (Ex now)......we had sex and everything felt better than it did with any other guys......i had the desire to keep on kissing her and to touch her and to have sex with her....

but now im not with her anymore im still soo unsure about it all....some days I'm fine and I don't think twice about my sexuality....but some days im soo conscious over it.....

She was the only one i had..that i could explain this too but now i don't have anyone to help me out...All my friends kinda have no idea what to say?
too Greg Macquarie answer- I felt that my Ex boyfriend and I...were just friends...when we broke up i wasnt up set or botherd....a relationship didnt come naturall....in the past when a male was turnt in to something more than just a "friends" I would feel very awquerd and fustrated with them...becuase it would never develop past the friendship stage....