So I just graduated in May 2010 with a B.S. in psychology and minor in biology. I am a pre-med student and have a cumulative G.P.A of 3.3. I know my chances of getting into Medical Schools (MD) are slim to none. However, I have a chance of getting into Osteopathic Medicine Schools (DO) They basically do the same thing. So I have been struggling all throughout college because becoming a doctor has always been a dream of mine I just never had enough confidence in me. But I kept hanging on. And now I am studying for my MCATs and I'm getting nervous. My MCATs are basically my last chance into improving my chances of getting into medical schools. However, I keep feeling down everyday and feeling like I can't do well because I'm not smart enough. It makes it harder when I have a boyfriend who is also pre-med and has a 3.5-3.6 g.p.a, very smart who also worries about getting into medical school. I feel like i can't tell him how worried I am because here he is worrying about a really good record to getting into almost any medical school he would like. But that is why I am here. I really need confidence and it is so difficult for me to find. I wish i believed in myself more. How do I do it? Please help. =( I don't want to give up on my dreams but I feel like people look at my gpa and can already tell me to give up. =( NEED YOUR HELP! THANKS IN ADVANCE!