Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

james andronicos from business ideas group is a thief go elsewhere for your business?

james charles andronicos from business ideas group in queensland is a thief and a fraud, he was arrested for fraud back in 2003 and he has outstanding warrants to date.he is a dodgy business man, who has been in and out of court for owing money to landlords,business owners etc. he has had collection agencys chasing him and sends his little lapdogs to greet them telling them he is not home. he has lied to the police, barristers,judges in melbourne,sydney,queensland.he will take your money and will not offer any of what he claims you will receive in his "hot stamping machine".dont fall for it. this man is in and out of courts and runs and hides like a little bitch when people come knocking.do your research before you enter into a business contract (he will breach that contract). once he takes your money you are on your own.be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was arrested back in 2003 for taking money from private and business owners whilst banktrupt, owing people more than $60,000. he is a modern day con man.....JAMES ANDRONICOS EIGHT MILE PLAINS IN QUEENSLAND IS A THIEF, FRAUD,LIAR,CHEAT AND COWARD....he lies about everything and is currently under investigation....

Unregistered

james andronicos is a fraud conman and spineless twat

wow, you tooooo? I spoke to 3 different people whom he has ripped off including a pensioner in queensland. man has no moral compass and is a spineless coward. any one have any solutions how vermin can be eradicated to prevent them contaminating the community any further?

Unregistered

Mee too

I've also lost out by this guy who is untouchable.

Unregistered
    Anyone having issues with this con currently? My husband and I have bought into his printing biz and have been having nothing but problems. Lies etc etc. anyone managed to get money back? Any info would be great.
    Thank you

Unregistered

Wrong company , wrong names , wrong location

I am promotions Manager at Business Ideas Group . We are based in Kelvin Grove , Brisbane . We have over 20 years experience in the Promotions field .Not sure what this is about , clearly its not factual and seems to be a troubled person who would post fake comments about random businesses .
    Elise K.

Unregistered
    Fuck off elise.k what a load of shit.

Unregistered
    You are a desperate rat james. I hope karma not only bites you hard but tears you limb to limb.

Unregistered

Dont trust t his vermin james shit andronicos

They are so desperate yo hide their scam thry are claiming its a wrong business.wtf? Do not be fooldd. This company run by the Son of a serpent James Charles Andronicos is the director. His vile rodent daughter is part of it.GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK YOU MOTHER FCCCCKER! I hate this pirce of crap with every fibre of my being and wish he has a painful horrendous humiliating end yo his wormy greasy filthy existence. Long and painful .yhats how much i hate dlithering son of a snake.

Unregistered
    Yeah because your average person has nothing better to do then post "fake" crap about your "respectful" business. I wish we all had time to swindle people out of their hard earned money. You are filth under my shoe.

Unregistered
    JUST GOOGLED "ELISE K" FROM BIG.DOESNT EXIST. ANDRONICOS IS SOOI DESPERATE TO CLOSE THID THREAD HE IS ACTUALLY MAKING UP NAMES TO CLAIM WE ARE BULLDHITTING ABOUT OUR ENCOUNTERS WITH HIS SLIMY BUSINESS. ELISE K IS A FAKE NAME MADE UP BY JAMES COCKROACH ANDRONICOS. LOL.LOSER

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information