I hold Seth Godin in very high esteem. He writes awesome books and has a way of making you think about the things that you do everyday in a new, different way. Seth posted a quiz about Web 2.0 and knowledge worker skills that I believe everyone should take a look at:
Here’s a simple quiz:

* Can you capture something you see on your screen and paste it into Word or PowerPoint?
* Do you have a blog?
* Can you open a link you get in an email message?
* Do you read more than five blogs a day?
* Do you have a signature in your outbound email?
* Do you have an RSS reader?
* Can you generate a PDF document from a Word file you’re working on?
* Do you know how to build and share a simple spreadsheet using Google Docs?
* Do have a shortcut for sending mail to the six co-workers you usually write to?
* Are you able to find what you’re looking for on Google most of the time?
* Do you know how to download a file from the internet?
* Do you back up your work?
* Do you keep track of contacts using a digital tool?
* Do you use anti-virus software?
* Do you fall for internet hoaxes and forward stuff to friends and then regret it?
* Have you ever bought something from a piece of spam?
Can you imagine someone who works in a factory that processes metal not knowing how to use a blowtorch? How can you imagine yourself as a highly-paid knowledge worker and not know how to do these things… If you don’t, it’s not hard to find someone to teach you.
If you would like to learn any of these skills, please ask me. I would love to help you improve your Social Media Literacy.
Thank you for subscribing to Productivity in Context. I appreciate your support.
Let's connect on LinkedIn, you can see my profile here
Wrike is an integrated online project management solution that helps you manage projects, teams and businesses. I use it, and it works!
</img>
</img> </img> </img>