Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    applenabananas

I want a Hummer H2 for my 16th birthday?

how much do you think i should chalk up? what do you suggest?

luvnot67
    You are not really asking this...are you??? Do you realize how bad the economy is right now? Hummers are "GAS HOGS"... and they are not cheap. From the "CHALK-UP" comment... let me guess...Mommy and/or Daddy is paying for "YOUR" car!!! "GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN CAR" "
    "A CAR... NOT A HUMMER" Stop acting like a "SNOTTY...SPOILED...TEENAGER!!!!!! I wanted A CORVETTE for my 16th b-bay... I got what I "NEEDED" a car to get me from point a to b... that's all you need. Be practical...not "SHALLOW"

I NEED A'S SOUNDS LIKE A "FAG". IF YOU CAN PAY FOR YOUR OWN CAR... GO FOR IT. TRUST ME NO ONE IS JEALOUS. JUST BE "PRACTICLE" NOT A SHOW OFF LIKE "FAGS" ARE!!! USE YOUR MONEY WISELY...BECAUSE YOU MAY BE POOR SOMEDAY! YOU NEVER KNOW. MY DAD WORKED FOR A MAJOR COMPANY FOR 21 YEARS... ONE DAY THEY SAID BYE-...YOUR 3 MILLION DOLLARS IN STOCK IS GONE...AS WELL AS YOUR HEALTH CARE COVERAGE. SAVE YOUR $ YOU MIGHT NEED IT SOMEDAY.

Sasha C
    I want a second mortgage.
    How much do you think I should chalk up?

Oh, and my credit is just under the bus.

tony
    if your hot i want u and your hummer lol

ksmyers2004
    The H2 starts at $62,765. I dont know where you live, but here in Los Angeles, most parking lots only offer compact parking spaces, which means even my little sports car hardly fits. The Gas tank of the H2 is 32 gallons. I just filled my 12 gallon and paid $42 at $3.29...whick means you will pay $105 every time you want to fill your tank. And with an mpg of less than 10, honey, it is EXPENSIVE. Gas may be dropping at rapid speeds these past few weeks, but trust me, as soon as the economy steadys out, it will shoot right back up. Maybe go for the H3 that starts at $34000

Martin J
    there is a better solution

www.scuderiariders.com

i need A's
    Don't listen to these people there jealous a person can afford this at 16 but if i were you I would suggest something small in the beginning like a nice civic or colbolt because hummers are a ton in gas and a pain to drive because there so big I personally drove one and its a big pain to maneuver but if you are looking for that first time luxery go with a nice lexus or BMW
    GM who makes Hummer is going out of buissness also so that means Hummers Chevy GMC etc are going to be cheaply made and break down often.

And to the other people I know having a car at 16 may seem awkward to you but in this generation 16 year olds have jobs and responsibility's that need transportation and you don't know this girls situation so why are you presuming shes a brat Jealousy is what i see

bell430
    If your parents are wealthy they can buy it and give it to you as a present, or if you inherit a lot of money you can pay the whole thing cash or make the outrageous payments not just for the truck but for the insurance also not to mention that the H2 is a fuel hungry suv.
    Save your money kid.

Allan Y.
    trust me, drive a crap car for at least two months so you can get used to driving and new drivers slam on the brakes a lot so if you get a new car the brakes will get f-ed up. also the h2 is a gas monster. its seriously a pain because when you hang out with your friends and you worry about gas it can ruin everything.

pbleek
    I want world peace...
    If you can chalk up the purchase price, the insurance, the registration fees, the maintenance and a very considerable fuel bills, YOUR wish may come true.
    Being a spoiled brat is a lovely quality in any girl.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information