Ok so I am 14 years old in highschool and there is this girl I really like. We hardly ever talk to each other but i really like her, and we don't know each other that well. But we only have like one class so it's hard to ever talk to her. After school I said to her, can I ask you something in private( I was trying to ask her out), then she said, well I have to go like right now, then I said oh ok then. At first I felt like I creeped her out cause she took like 3-4 seconds to answer me, and also she wouldn't even look at me. But later I figured out from a friend that she had to take a bus. So I went on face book later that day and said, Can I ask you something in private tomarrow, then she said well I don't really know you well enough for you to ask me something in private so.. idk. Then I said, If I did ask though maybe we could get to know each other better, then she said I'm kind of dealing with a lot right now so i don't think that would be the best idea sorry.(I think that she ment that she was dealing with one of her good friends, who's father had just passed away on that day, but I didn't know that till the next day.) Then I said alright then, it's ok. I am sorry. I wish I could talk to you more, but I only have one class with you. Then she said yea sorry, maybe next year or something. Then I said, it's alright, thanks for being so nice though, you are not like other girls. Then she said thanks, i try not to be mean cause i know what it feels like to have people be mean to you. Then I said, who could possibly be mean to someone like you? Then she said yea well I gotta go finish a project bye. (She was talking about the religion project). Anyway after she said that I said yea ok, good luck on your project. So like what does this mean, is the answer a no, yes, too nervous ,or not ready yet? Or something else? Please help me!!