Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Samsung Exclaim White Screen? FRUSTRATING!?

Oh my God, I am gonna punch a baby.

This is retarded, my phone is turning on, but every time I turn it on, it just goes to a completely white screen? I can feel the vibration when I get a text, and some of them might be important! I don't know what to do, and my mom won't take me to the Sprint Store because she thinks I did something stupid with it.

It's been progressively working its way up to messing up like this...at first, when I called someone, I wouldn't be able to hear them, but they could hear me. After a while, my phone started getting white screens when I opened it to the keyboard. But then, I could actually read and send texts after a while of sitting there - annoyed - and waiting for the white screen to go away. Now, it just does it immediately after I turn my phone on, and it DOESN'T STOP!

Please help, I will give you a million dollars.

lonewolfpr08

Re: Samsung Exclaim White Screen? FRUSTRATING!?

Same shit happens to me. I just take off the battery and turn it on again. If it doesn't work a good smack on where the camera is does the trick. I took it to the sprint store the idiots told me it was fixed but I keep having the same problem >.>

Joe43

I hate when this happens. I take out the battery, and then flip it up, exposing the keypad, and then sideways, and leave it on the keyboard. And if that doesn't work, I close it and continuously hit it on the back, around where the camera is. And it usually works. Also, don't close your phone, just leave it so that the keyboard is open. Hope it helps.

Dude, EXACT same thing happend to me, first no sound, then sometimes white screen then compleatly white screen. Glad to see it's not only me.

drummerboy113

SAME THING I EVEN GOT MINE COMPLETELY REPLACED AND ITS HAPPENING AGAIN ALREADY!!!!!! CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF THIS THING FOR GOOD. HERE SPRINT THIS IS FOR YOU:

drummerboy113

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I EVEN GOT MY PHONE COMPLETELY REPLACED!!! AND NOW ITS DOING IT AGAIN!! THIS IS FOR YOU SPRINT:

Unregistered

stupid phone

the same thing is happening to me to i hate this phone. Something i found that kind of works is taking the battery out and dropping the phone on the ground. That works about four times. Now its just a white screen. I hate it so much i was in the middle of texting my girl now i cant. ITS JUST A PIECE OF $#!@!!!!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information