Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    tasin

What is the rule to take part in a car race like F1,Nascar...etc..and how can i do that?

I want to become a race car driver and that's my dream.But i don't know the procedures and prerequisites to become a race car driver.So it will be very helpful for me if you guys let me know the details.

rmunns3384
    You have to be good and you have to be young when you start to get into racing. It's necessary to progress from more junior types of racing. It's common to start with karts.

General Custer
    You need a special racing license and a competitive car to drive. If you can't get hired by a team you must acquire your own car.You must know all the complex rules to pass inspection and not get kicked out of the race.

David W
    You need to be at least 17 years old (probably older for F1) and have a "super license" although Raikkonen drove his debut season without one for the first five races or so.

If you work your way up through karting and other junior formulae and do well enough then the license will be granted.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information