Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love you my beautiful sister for your dedication to the faith in our Lord Jesus, but even I understand simple calculus. It was Isaac Newton who invented gravity. God put it in his mind and when he went forth with his invention, people stopped levitating. You are a beautiful creature and I hope Christ rewards you with all the grace and treasures you deserve. God bless you!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's fairly well known that Isaac Newton documented the force we call gravity............wait! He believed in God! He must have been a real idiot, right? And while we're at it, let's throw Einstein into that group of idiots because he believed in God too.

On second thought, I think I'll stick with those guys. They've got way more scientific credibility than anyone you guys can come up with. So, as long as we're picking teams, who do think would win the battle of the brains? I like my chances.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why the hell are you yelling at me?

Gravity and wind can be tested and measured, which is proof, isn't it?
    Gravity's source: The center of large masses.
    Gravity has always been a part of the universe. I can tell you that if it wasn't for gravity, human beings wouldn't exist. Nothing would exist, for that matter.

You know? This isn't even worth it.
    Jesus Christ, you believe that God gave you a brain, don't you? Maybe it's time you should use it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Of course there is proof for gravity and wind.

You can measure it, calculate it...

Scientists didn't just guess or write about there being wind and gravity, it had to be proven to be accepted as fact.

You, however, have no proof whatsoever that God created gravity, or even exists.

It was an extremely, extremely poor analogy that made no sense because you compared 2 things that have been proven and can be tested and measured with something that never has been proven, can't be tested or measured.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

ALL RELIGIONS... DO U BELIEVE IN GRAVITY > wind ?

NOW I HEAR ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY ESPECIALLY ATHIESTS SAY THAT HOW CAN U BELEIVE A RELIGION WHICH WAS CREATED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO....
    TRUE GOOD POINT... BUT
    let me ask do u belive in gravity > do u belive in wind ? can u see it?> NO .. do u have proof it exists ?wait no proof ? but u still beleive in it right ?
    any way my point is which scientist finally revealed that gravity is a true aspect of the universe. ?
    HOW LONG AGO ? one thousand ? two thousand ?
    how can u believe this ? wasnt this like ages ago? and im only mentioning this point because athiests always bring up science nd how it miraculously explains everything.. NOW I want proof that Gravity exists give me a source... same thing with religion .. ..
    God created gravity by the way in such a perfect way that no other creation could have done so..
    thanks for all answerrss
    HOW SILLY AND IGNORANT PEOPLE ARE.. ITS AN ANOLOGY .. I BELIVE IN GRAVITY ..
    WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS HU PROVED GRAVITY .? A SCIENTIST RIGHTT. PFFTT WATT A WASTE OF TIME SOME OF U PEOPLE ARE

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gravity is a mental construct, created by the Root Chakra and minor chakras on the feet and Knees.

If and when man deactives these centers, they will be able to levitate and no longer be subject to time nor gravity.

We still have a very long way to go untill someone demonstrates these abilities in the Western-World. These are perfectly acceptable in eastern culture.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information