Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are Ford Explorer's pretty reliable vehicles?

My Bonneville just broke down and I need something reliable asap. I just found a pretty nice looking '97 Ford Explorer on craigslist for $2,300 and it has a sunroof and leather, power everything, CD changer, etc. It has unlisted miles but they admit it's high. They said it's been regularly maintenanced and very reliable so should I just check it out and see what I think for myself or say forget it and look for something else. I'd obviously offer them less than $2,300, that's not the case here though.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds pretty good deal. i just bought a 97 toyota Camry xle leather seats sunroof power seats and windows and its realy nice but also has high miles it was 190,000 i paid 4,500$ i think you should go more towards a toyota camry or celic, or corolla toyotas are really reliable cars. the ford sounds a good deal but high miles is not good. also Take it to a mechanic. i almost bought a really nice looks hundai elantra for 4,500 turns out it was only worth 1500 we took it to a mechanic and it has like 5 things wrong under the hood. be sure to take the car you are test driving to a mechanic.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds pretty good deal. i just bought a 97 toyota Camry xle leather seats sunroof power seats and windows and its realy nice but also has high miles it was 190,000 i paid 4,500$ i think you should go more towards a toyota camry or celic, or corolla toyotas are really reliable cars. the ford sounds a good deal but high miles is not good. also Take it to a mechanic. i almost bought a really nice looks hundai elantra for 4,500 turns out it was only worth 1500 we took it to a mechanic and it has like 5 things wrong under the hood. be sure to take the car you are test driving to a mechanic.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information