Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

How many jews were there in 1930's (pre-holocaust) How many were religious

(learned/studied bible)? part2--->? Part 2. How many jews are there in the world now? how many are religious?

---Please leave a link or just tell me, no spam answers, this is a serious question.
    ---I will give max amount of points to correct answer. Thank you!!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can only give you a hint of what the "Bible" religion is all about....

CANNIBALISM IS ONE OF THE MAJOR THEMES IN THE BIBLE!

Christianity is a powerful primitive religious fetish that still manages to blend into our modern society using ONLY the marketable stories in the Bible, but not the real ugly ones! The Bible writers say that the GOD that they put together FORCED the Jews to eat their own children for dinner NOT AS A PUNISHMENT, but as a natural “WILL OF GOD!” God NEVER objected any cannibalism. In fact, God never issued any law against cannibalism. God Jehovah/Jesus/Trinity or what have you is on record forcing his especially “chosen” people to slaughter and cook their own children for dinner! The Bible God prohibits the Jews to eat PIGS, but NOT CHILDREN! There is a complaint about sacrificing children to God Moloch, but NOT TO THE BIBLE GOD! Today, Abraham would be in jail for the attempted murder of his son Isaac, and Jephthah would be on death row for having his own young virgin daughter sacrificed on the Altar of The LORD (Judges 11), but in the Bible stories they are the Heroes of the Faith! Any religion back then was as primitive and savage as you can’t possibly imagine. The Bible God is totally powerless to teach the Jews any lesson without FORCING them to eat their own children for dinner, but they still won’t convert to Christianity. The Jews know they got themselves into a mess of historical proportions for writing the Bible. No other evil hurt humanity as much as the Judeo/Christian/Muslim religion based on the Jewish Bible. IMHO, the Jews MUST come up with a solution so we can all live in peace!

According to the Bible writers Palestine was a “Land Flowing with Milk and Honey,” but after the Jews invaded the “Promised Land” the milk and honey stopped flowing! So then they began to promise that “God will make the desert to blossom like a rose!” The perennial carrot hanging from a string at the end of a stick is still working not only for religious Jews, but it is earning MILLIONS for the Clergy & Preachers especially since the going to “Heaven” when you die idea was put together!

NO SMUTTY PUBLICATION TODAY IS PUTTING OUT ANYTHING AS VICIOUS AS THE BIBLE STORIES ON CANNIBALISM!

Leviticus 26:29 - (without warning of any evil or any punishment God is anxiously saying to his Holy people) YOU WILL eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters…* (*this Jewish God is not suggesting that they eat PIG against his Law, instead he is FORCING them to eat their own “kosher” CHILDREN for dinner!)

The tender meat of an 8 year old boy or girl flavored with some spicy Texas sauce would taste delicious to any weird Christian pedophile! The Bible writers say, that to non-Christians the Bible stories are “FOOLISHNESS” (1 Cor 2:14). Actually they are not foolishness, but PUKING SMUTTY CRAP that faithfully tithing Christians know how to reject on the spot!

Deuteronomy 28:53-57 - Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege* (*God is anxiously saying), YOU WILL EAT THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB, THE FLESH OF THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS the LORD your God has given you* (*no “spiritually speaking” here! The Jews won’t eat PIGS in obedience to God! But THEY WILL EAT their own children!) Even the most gentle and sensitive man* (*not a gay, or a “Godless” atheist, or an abortionist, but a FAITHFUL CHOSEN MAN OF GOD!) among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the WIFE HE LOVES or his SURVIVING CHILDREN, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating…* (*The biggest “SIN” here before God is that you don’t share your favorite child dish with your spouse!)

Jeremiah 19:9 I* (*God, NOT SATAN, but GOD!) WILL MAKE THEM EAT THE FLESH OF THEIR SONS AND DAUGHTERS* (Christians still claim that NOBODY can resist the WILL of this John 3:16 God! The Jews WILL BE FORCED TO EAT their own children for dinner no matter what, while at the same time gays must be stoned to death, along with PREGNANT ladies who are alleged to have committed adultery, or for not having cried when raped!)

The Bible writers are excited to predict that when the “666” trademark will be set up, Christians WON’T BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL FOOD or anything else without it. Will they start eating their own children again like in the good old Bible times?

Ezekiel 5:10 - Therefore in your midst fathers WILL EAT THEIR CHILDREN*... (*this HOLY CRAP is ALL OVER THE BIBLE! Christians don’t see it because they are now in love with “Jesus”)

Any kind of government would allow their people to eat pork instead of their own children! It took Moses 2 men to carry a single cluster of gigantic size grapes to show the Israelites how plentiful was the Land of Palestine that they were going to invade (Num 13:23)! The Bible writers had well fed Jews in Egypt COVETING something that wasn’t theirs regardless of the 10 Commandments with the “Thou shalt not covet” stamped in them! As the Jews invaded the “Promised Land Flowing with Milk and Honey” they never found the giant grapes. They had to eat their own children to survive! Hardly any lady needed to abort in those days. God FORCED them to eat their children after they were born! It is written ALL over the Bible!

Lamentations 4:10 - With their own hands COMPASSIONATE WOMEN* (*Not lesbians or atheist ladies, but “Jesus loving” women!) HAVE COOKED THEIR OWN CHILDREN...!* (*DONE! as God had promised! But relax all this crap was only in the mind of the Bible writers! Our US Government officials swear on this smutty Bible – ONY FOR POLITICAL REASONS!)

CANNIBALISM in the Bible in its FULL EXPLICIT CONTEXT is IMPOSSIBLE for any Preacher to “spiritualize” so they simply ignore it!

2 Kings 6:26-29 As the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried to him, “Help me, my lord the king!” The king replied, “If the Lord* (*God/Jehovah/Allah/Trinity/Jesus!) does not help you, where can I get help for you? Then he asked her, “What's the matter?” She answered, “This woman said to me, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him today, and tomorrow we'll eat my son.’ So we cooked my son and ate him* (*BTW, it tasted delicious!!!). The next day I said to her, ‘Give up your son so we may eat him, but she had hidden him!* (*GODAMMIT! She cheated!)

They were all COMPASSIONATE “Godly,” not atheist, or Lesbian, but heterosexual women who HAVE SLAUGHTERED AND COOKED THEIR OWN CHILDREN FOR DINNER at the tune of “The LORD is my Shepherd I shall not have any want” (Psa 23)!

Isaiah 49:15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I* (*God) WILL NOT FORGET YOU!* (*”God never changes!” he may serve your child for dinner!)

The last bunch of Bible writers claim that God the Son Jesus Christ was beaten to a pulp thoroughly tenderized and heavily marinated in Roman soldiers’ spit to become the “Spotless Lamb of God” nailed TOTALLY NAKED to a Holy Cross in a primitive Heathen ritual to cleanse the “sin” of Eve in her quest for knowledge! BTW, there is no record that the Roman soldiers ever dressed the genital area of their victims in a white diaper or that anybody nailed to a cross enjoyed a foot rest so they could have a long religious chat within hearing distance of the Bible writers! In the Holy Communion the Christians TODAY snack Jesus’ delicious SPIT FLAVORED MEAT and, like vampires, DRINK HIS BLOOD to go to Heaven when they die (John 6:53)! Since the cannibalistic fetish is all over the Bible the forever snacking God the Son Jesus Christ in the Holy Communion is so NATURAL!

The Bible writers say that God’s enemies ought to be killed in their infancy when it is easier to get rid of them! This is a bit smarter than Allah’s idea of getting his Holy Jihadists to bomb themselves up in a busy city street!

Psalm 137:8-9 * O Daughter of Babylon, doomed to destruction, HAPPY is he who repays you for what you have done to us* (*Holy Vendetta!) --he who seizes your infants and DASHES them against the rocks* (*after the kids are dashed against the rocks they can be cooked for dinner, or trashed in the dumpster!)

Needed abortions today are for HUMANE reasons! Only the fetus is destroyed not a born child! Obviously, the Bible God wants some grown children of the “enemy” to be dashed to pieces, while the kids of his chosen people are cooked for dinner!

Isaiah 13:16 (KJV) Their little ones also WILL BE DASHED TO PIECES before their eyes; Their houses will be plundered AND THEIR WIVES RAVISHED* (*not fondled, but ravished!).

In the erotic mind of the Bible writers any lady would be ravished to their orgasmic delight, while their children are being DASHED TO PIECES. Some Christians, especially in the Clergy are getting off like mad worshipping this kinda GOD!)

Revelation 2:23 (In his apocalyptic “revelation” Jesus Christ says) I WILL STRIKE HER CHILDREN DEAD* (*abortionists destroy fetuses ONLY WHEN NEEDED, but JESUS is killing real children! Most right wing Christians really love to hear that Jesus is going to kill the children in the wrong Church! They get rich selling books on “Jesus loves the little children,” but only of the right Church brand!). Then ALL THE CHURCHES WILL KNOW that I am he who searches hearts and minds and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.* (*not even the Mafia talks like that in public! For Christians to be “CHRIST LIKE” must include killing children in the wrong Churches… spiritually speaking, of course!)

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The world population of Jews has been hard to track before WWII. The estimates were something like 16 million. As for how many were religious - that is a matter of degrees and it would not be my place to determine weither another Jew was religious by my standards. That would be between them and The Creator. The world population now - we are .01% of the world population.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information