Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lost what was the point for the side story flash?

in season 6 they had side story flashes.

anther thing i just realise was if you take the flashes out of each episode it will be only 30 or 20 minutes long.

the drama really does live up to its title doesn't it, i am really lost now with Lost.
    LOL

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol me too!! i really dont get it?

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lost is suppose to make you lost lol. But the last episode should make sense. If you haven't watched every episode it won't make sense. The side flashes is the life where they have to be re united and move on after they die. Kind of like an after life. Everything that happened on the island was real. Hurley probably lived the longest since he looks ofter the island. In the first 2 seasons there are flash backs so the audience understand the history of the characters. Then the next 2 seasons there are flash forwards which explains what is happening after they return to the normal world and last of all there are side flashes which show the life of the characters if they didn't crash and how they all remember their real lives and move on.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol me too!! i really dont get it?

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lost is suppose to make you lost lol. But the last episode should make sense. If you haven't watched every episode it won't make sense. The side flashes is the life where they have to be re united and move on after they die. Kind of like an after life. Everything that happened on the island was real. Hurley probably lived the longest since he looks ofter the island. In the first 2 seasons there are flash backs so the audience understand the history of the characters. Then the next 2 seasons there are flash forwards which explains what is happening after they return to the normal world and last of all there are side flashes which show the life of the characters if they didn't crash and how they all remember their real lives and move on.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information