Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

2010 Dodge Challenger R/T or 2006 Chrysler 300c srt8?

I can't decide. There both such beautiful cars.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the looks of the Challenger, but I have heard they handle like tugboats on skis. I would recommend the 300c. Just another opinion, but it is going to be your car.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keep in mind with the 2010 challenger they upped the output to 375 or 376 horses so you would not be losing too much horsepower over the srt8 with 425. I would go with the challenger just because its new so it still has a warranty. Sounds like you will be the first owner so you know no one beat on it. And i think its the best looking retro styled car out there. Dont get me wrong the 300C SRT8 is beautiful but with it now 4 years old you know people have beat on it at least a couple of times. getting close to the end of the warranty on it. If these were both 2010 brand new 300C SRT8 hands down but its not so challenger all the way. Yes the C will have the nicer interior and a little more power but with the challenger R/T you can get the manual with it.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keep in mind with the 2010 challenger they upped the output to 375 or 376 horses so you would not be losing too much horsepower over the srt8 with 425. I would go with the challenger just because its new so it still has a warranty. Sounds like you will be the first owner so you know no one beat on it. And i think its the best looking retro styled car out there. Dont get me wrong the 300C SRT8 is beautiful but with it now 4 years old you know people have beat on it at least a couple of times. getting close to the end of the warranty on it. If these were both 2010 brand new 300C SRT8 hands down but its not so challenger all the way. Yes the C will have the nicer interior and a little more power but with the challenger R/T you can get the manual with it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information