Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    run_becky

Why are poeple from other countries commenting on our elections and trying to tell

us how to do them? I am talking about people on here...this is an American website. And I know US is a world leader but still...Why?
    But it's written in English. And what are those little flags for down at the bottom?
    Mignon, of course I know that...lol decades ago honey and somehow, we speak it better then them! : )

laughter_every_day
    1. This is not an American website. The internet covers the world.
    2. People comment on u.s. politics for the same reason the the u.s. tries to influence politics in Russia, Iraq, and in the rest of the world. We think it is in out best interests not to have madmen running other countries.

Bix
    Because it's important for the entire world.

People from other countries are commenting American elections and the Americans are trying to change systems and governments of other countries. Now tell me, what's sillier? The ones who are writing comments or the ones who invade other nations?

Jungle Bunny
    Unfortunately we have it rammed down our throats day and night, it is an endless torture....will it NEVER end?

?? ? ??? Šå?? ???? ?
    I think that it's nice to see how our politicians are seen from a fresh eye. If I saw Tony Blair acting like a buffoon and some poor Brit wondered if he should vote for him I would give my .02.

Besides, even though this is an American version all are welcome. Isn't that what America was founded on?

Evil Independent
    I have wondered that many times myself. I'm not qualified to comment on European politics and really don't care about them.

?Pr?bam??PureGold
    They have the right to say what they feel. You have no control over that, the sooner you get acquainted with that idea, the better(for you).

Mom of three A.R.T.
    Because then they can figure out the best way to bully our Nation.

scrooge
    they feel sorry for us.

McBass
    People all over the world can speak two languages - one of them being English. We are the only country that I have lived in or visited that speaks English only and somehow takes pride in that fact. Therefore, lots of people from all over the world watch what we're doing because we're silly, immature, uninformed and amusing to them. Can you blame them?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information