Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    KitKat

I just bought a Washburn J7 hollowbody electric guitar. What's a good AMP to use...

...with this? I have no experience when it comes to good quality guitar amps.....so I'll be needing all the advice I can get. Thanks!

NiceCarDeal
    The Roland JC-120 is the standard for jazz amps and works very well with hollow body guitars. It produces a nice, round, thunk of a sound that resists feedback (most amps feed back when used with a hollow). Pair it with a tube screamer TS-9 pedal for a great rock sound. Use a Boss Delay set to a shallow slap-back, for a cool rockabilly sound. Also, it's not an expensive or hard-to-find amp.

BTW -- You posted in "car audio"

Unregistered
    Never used one of these before, but would they suit a rock n roll / rockabilly type sound?? Scotty moore used a guitar very similar (But Gibson) and this looks the closest thing withour paying thousands of ponds for a gibson

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information