Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for customer reviews for Zinn and the Art of Triathlon Bikes:...

...Aerodynamics, Bike...? ...Fit, Speed Tuning, and Maintenance
    Where can I find reviews and opinions online for Zinn and the Art of Triathlon Bikes: Aerodynamics, Bike Fit, Speed Tuning, and Maintenance

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most Helpful Customer Reviews

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, September 30, 2007
    By J. Soden (Bethlehem, PA)
    If you are looking for a no nonsense approach to your bike, this book is for you. Everything you would want to know and great for the novice to teh experienced rider. Excellent!!!

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand, December 18, 2008
    By Katy (Wisconsin)
    Clear and easy to understand, even for this not-too-mechanical girl. Thanks to Zinn I can now tune my own shifting perfectly and even wrench for others on occasion. If you own the extremely popular Cervelo P3, you'll enjoy seeing your bike in the illustrations.
    Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for triathletes, May 4, 2008
    By Charlie A "Tricia A" (Tennessee)
    As an avid runner, I started doing triathlons last year. The first thing that I noticed is although I was able to pick up on how to ride a bike, I did not know much about the maintenance and precision of triathlon bikes. This book helped me understand the differences between road bikes and tri-specific bikes. It also gave me a good idea on how to maintain my bike and prepare it for races. The book also gets into fitting and does a thorough job of identifying and detailing all aspects and parts of a bike. A must have for any triathlete, regardless of skill level.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you are looking for a no nonsense approach to your bike, this book is for you. Everything you would want to know and great for the novice to teh experienced rider. Excellent!!!

By Katy (Wisconsin)
    Clear and easy to understand, even for this not-too-mechanical girl. Thanks to Zinn I can now tune my own shifting perfectly and even wrench for others on occasion. If you own the extremely popular Cervelo P3, you'll enjoy seeing your bike in the illustrations.
    Comment Comment | Permalink | Was this review helpful to you? Yes No (Report this)

As an avid runner, I started doing triathlons last year. The first thing that I noticed is although I was able to pick up on how to ride a bike, I did not know much about the maintenance and precision of triathlon bikes. This book helped me understand the differences between road bikes and tri-specific bikes. It also gave me a good idea on how to maintain my bike and prepare it for races. The book also gets into fitting and does a thorough job of identifying and detailing all aspects and parts of a bike. A must have for any triathlete, regardless of skill level.

Newbie - NLP

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

By Katy (Wisconsin)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information