Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same problems with vodafone, only my problem is with a mobile broadband dongle. I think the company is a joke and their costumer service is a lot to be improved. I was told when i took the contact on my dongle that i could cancel anytime with a 50 day notice, that they are not saying i cant do and if i cancel i will be charged a further £80.

Personally i will NEVER be dealing with the company again!

I would say that if the fone is faulty due to no fault of your own, you are entitled to a replacement fone, however, vodafone, being vodafone will probably disagree!

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need advice on where I stand with vodafone.?

My contract is not due to end until November this year. The phone I have has had many problems including not getting reception when other phones do as well as many other things. I have contacted vodafone about this and they werent very helpful and the guy i got on the phone wasnt what i would call friendly or approachable! Do i have the right to a replacement phone even though im not ready to upgrade? or even still could i end my contract? My friend is on O2 and she had a faulty phone and they replaced it in a week! Is O2 simply a better network or did I just end up speaking to the wrong person? I dont understand these sort of things so any adivce would be greatly appreciated.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i used to work for vodafone, now in some contracts (dependent on networks) the phones warrenty is run the length of the contract, in others they networ will just offer the manurfactures warrenty, you will find this in phones documentation.

you should receive signal, try doing a "hard reset" while your phones on, remove the battery and sim, then replace the battery, and turn on for 5 mins, (this pushs out all the bad signals) then remove the battery (while on) and replace sim.
    Check the network selection as you might be piggy backing on a alternitve network, change the network selection to manuale and select vodafone.

1 month befor you contract ends, phone up and give your months notice, and change network go with tesco (o2) they are actually cheaper than o2 on thier iphones (if you want one)

vodafone service and signal is getting worse, thats why the are now selling the home network booster, you would think the signal would be good enough that they dont need to bring the product out?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i used to work for vodafone, now in some contracts (dependent on networks) the phones warrenty is run the length of the contract, in others they networ will just offer the manurfactures warrenty, you will find this in phones documentation.

you should receive signal, try doing a "hard reset" while your phones on, remove the battery and sim, then replace the battery, and turn on for 5 mins, (this pushs out all the bad signals) then remove the battery (while on) and replace sim.
    Check the network selection as you might be piggy backing on a alternitve network, change the network selection to manuale and select vodafone.

1 month befor you contract ends, phone up and give your months notice, and change network go with tesco (o2) they are actually cheaper than o2 on thier iphones (if you want one)

vodafone service and signal is getting worse, thats why the are now selling the home network booster, you would think the signal would be good enough that they dont need to bring the product out?

I have the same problems with vodafone, only my problem is with a mobile broadband dongle. I think the company is a joke and their costumer service is a lot to be improved. I was told when i took the contact on my dongle that i could cancel anytime with a 50 day notice, that they are not saying i cant do and if i cancel i will be charged a further £80.

Personally i will NEVER be dealing with the company again!

I would say that if the fone is faulty due to no fault of your own, you are entitled to a replacement fone, however, vodafone, being vodafone will probably disagree!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information