Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You will probably have to pay, but I'm not sure how much.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as you didnt start playing you are most likely not paying for it. I would double check with your phone service though by calling customer service. 1-800-922-0204. And if you did subscribe to it I believe Tetris costs $0.99 per time or a one time payment of $10 for unlimited. You can also request customer service to block application and game downloads for you so that you don't accidentally press it again.
    I worked as a sales rep for Verizon for 1 year, hope this helps.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

when you press a game on your phone but dont start playing do you have to pay?

I pressed a game on my phone by mistake and you have to pay per time you play, I didn't start playing, so do I pay?
    I have Verizon, If I have to pay, how much?
    Let's say the game was Tetris? Do I have to pay for pressing Mobile IM even though I didn't use any of the options, if so how much?

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    as long as you didnt start playing you are most likely not paying for it. I would double check with your phone service though by calling customer service. 1-800-922-0204. And if you did subscribe to it I believe Tetris costs $0.99 per time or a one time payment of $10 for unlimited. You can also request customer service to block application and game downloads for you so that you don't accidentally press it again.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information