I'll give a somewhat reasonable summary of the book. The Titles came to me; But I don't know which to choose. (Also, If you have any good ideas about a book title that is NOT listed, list it in your Response) Thank You!

Earth isn't really our first place, Heaven is the start-out. You go to Heaven and live a happy life, then when you're about to pass away, you go to one of the three places. Earth(For normal people, who lived flawed but not cruel lives), The second place I didn't name yet, But I'm still thinking about it(:. But in the Second Place, It's the REAL heaven, You go with luxury and all that good stuff, because you were a real 'Angel' in Heaven(<-Funny Pun---I fail), The third place is like Hell on Earth, But not On Earth O.o. If you get that. They're all divided by a wall that nobody can see, nor can they see through. All in all you start in heaven, then when you die you go to one of those three.
Nobody knows this, but within Heaven there is a lab with testing and evil scientists(etc etc) and it's not the Heaven you would expect over there. But the Labs are Hidden far from society, So people think Heaven's just fabulous.
The main boy, (Still haven't picked a name) is sent to Earth with no emotions or feelings, nor is he able to be harmed, due to the fact they sent him almost completely indestructible. He's sent there by the scientists to get the girl named Audrey back to Heaven to be killed and used as an experiment.
---Side note: Audrey was born ON Earth, which has never happened before, so they wondered how it's possible, seeing how everyone who goes to Earth was BORN in Heaven. So they got all curious and whatnot, and want to see if she's defective or some crazy thing along those lines.

Anyways, So he goes to get her and realizes she's probably the most pure girl down to the bone, and somehow she gets to him so bad that somehow his feelings came back to him, and he falls in love with her. He decides not to bring her into the labs, and the Scientists got furious and try to kill them both, because they think they're BOTH defective, due to the fact she got him to unleash actual feelings that they thought were sealed when they brought him to Earth.
So they strip his indestructablity and they send people to kill him, and throughout the series it's a bunch of crazy mishaps and all OTHER than the fact that the scientists try to kill him.

Pretty big summary. Sorry guys. Any ideas though for a title? (I just forgot mine while I was writing the summary. I'm so stupid(: )