Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the Bluetooth headset still registered with the non-ps3 device? If it is, it may be a sharing conflict

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Bluetooth headset will not re-connect with my Playstation 3?

Okay, I got my PS Bluetooth headset a week or so ago and I connected and registered it fine with my PS3 and got it to work all nice. But then when i was playing modnation racers i switched to hear my music which asked me a question of removing something about my mic to where it didn't work anymore so it could play my music. So i thought i just had to re-connect it for it to work again, now it does not work at all. I have even deleted its register and re-registered it and reset everything like it was a new product, hoping it would work. It still does not work and it is really starting to piss me off, I don't understand what is going on wrong! Someone help please!
    really yahoo?! no fucking respond to answers option? thats retarded... anyway it is registered in the Bluetooth devices section. idk if it's a "non-PS" thing... i got the sony PS bluetooth headset so im a little confused on what you mean
    oh what you mean is if my bluetooth is like registered to my phone or something? if so, no it's not, only thing i registered it to is the PS3 only.
    also when i went to the sound input/ouput settings they are all set to the wireless headset AND i hear myself being registered through the mic testing... but when i go into a gameroom on modnation racers or w/e the mic indicator thing by the player icons does not show up at all for me, i even start talking if anyone can hear, no one responds...

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the Bluetooth headset still registered with the non-ps3 device? If it is, it may be a sharing conflict

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information