Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have Sims 3 story ideas ?

I love playing the Sims 3 games, but i'm starting to run out of good ideas when making families. Does anybody have any ideas that would be fun and keep me interested in playing that family ?? please help !!

Unregistered
    I am currently doing a story about two sisters. one is a nerd and the other is a popular person both young adults. the popular girl gets divorces all the time until she gets married another time and has a kid. then the husband divorces her and leaves her with the child. the nerd girl reached the top of her career and got a husband and got pregnant. then the husband divorced her too. That's as far as I've gotten.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

mostly read jpsbl

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool,THANKS a lot!
    Recently, spandex suit have become a special development within fashion culture. Zentai, in Japanese, signifies full body. Hence, lycra bodysuits are simply skin tight zentai suits that are worn to flatter someone's allure to the fullest extent. Consequently tight fitting zentai suit readily take the specific form of one's body when you wear them.

Unregistered
    hi im done some other ones like you i had no ideas here r mine

*green guy and red girl + try for baby = red or green baby!!

*Ghost baby make a boy and a girl and make them married then kill the guy when hes a ghost in your yard and he comes you have to falli in love withhim and get married to him then try for baby then u have a ghost baby!! WARNING:if it comes out as human then try again itll happen!!

Unregistered
    So far, I've done a prison, a campground, trailer park, a homeless family. The prison: Each cellblock is 2x6 and contains bunk, toilet and sink, nothing else. They've got their basic areas - a kitchen, dining room, library, work-out room and an exercise yard, but no outside doors. Campground: I make a buncha one-room log cabins along the perimeter, with the main one by the road being a dining hall/"camp store", and some "outhouse facilities". Usually a pond somewhere, and usually a swimming pool/playground directly in the center. Homeless: I design the residential lot to look like an abandoned city park, and saw on someone else's site how they built a "house" to look like a cardboard box. Oh, and I've done an apartment building that looks like a city housing project.

Let's see, what else... I've done the Suleman family (boring/annoying, to me anyway), I've tried Harry Potter, a couple other ideas like that.

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANKS a lot!

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THANKS a lot!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in