Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on the the company that is handling the delinquent payment. Usually cell phone companies report no payment or delinquent payment to a credit reporting agency and they handle your account from there. You would need to contact the company and make arrangement on how much you are capable of paying each month until the balance is paid in full. Usually they will tell you how much they expect you to pay each month, as long as you pay each month regularly. Otherwise if you refuse to pay or don't pay at all then they will issue a court hearing for the amount that is owed.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

att mobile phone suspended?

So my family cell bill came out to be $1,383.92! last month and my father wasn't able to pay it, and our account got suspended temporary. they are asking for an Immediate payment of $250. My question is, if we pay the 250 dollars this month, will he be force to pay the rest by the next due date or will he have an opportunity to give a certain or "minimum amount" every month till he catches up . the 1.3k was unexpected, we might go over sometimes a few bucks but not this much.

the best thing to do is to switch your plan to unlimited, it is only about $15 extra, and you will never ever worry about going over and paying such a huge bill again. anyways i think if he talks to the company, he may be able to pay in small installments till he catches up.

the best thing to do is to switch your plan to unlimited, it is only about $15 extra, and you will never ever worry about going over and paying such a huge bill again. anyways i think if he talks to the company, he may be able to pay in small installments till he catches up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information