Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nah, nothing will be deleted, it'll only going to save the settings on the ipod.

nah, nothing will be deleted, it'll only going to save the settings on the ipod.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does backing up memory from Ipod Touch for a software update delete memory on the...

...computer? My iPod Touch(first gen)is a VERY low software version and I was trying to update my software on a computer it isn't synced to. When I tried to update, it asks, "Do you want to back up the settings for the iPod before the update?". The computer recommends yes, but I'm worried that it will delete memory on the computer(my mom will be MAD if I delete anything!). Does anybody know????

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information