Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    center...if you are fast fullback or runningback but if you dont get taller thats all you can probably play

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a little short to play fullback..if you can build up stamina you could be a solid halfback(Runnningback) because you said you were fast. The exercises you choos to do depend on your position choice. For center you would need to build uup strength. For runningback, you need stamina, agility, and speed. I am assuming you want to play offense. Defensive positions generally require more height. There are also many other factors like can you juke anybody out or are you good at throwing or catching? if you give me a few more details I can better answer your question

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are a little short to play fullback..if you can build up stamina you could be a solid halfback(Runnningback) because you said you were fast. The exercises you choos to do depend on your position choice. For center you would need to build uup strength. For runningback, you need stamina, agility, and speed. I am assuming you want to play offense. Defensive positions generally require more height. There are also many other factors like can you juke anybody out or are you good at throwing or catching? if you give me a few more details I can better answer your question

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    center...if you are fast fullback or runningback but if you dont get taller thats all you can probably play

Probation Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the number after 87?

Thread Information