Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    call motorola and ask about what contracts work with the phone, once u find that out call all the differant companies and find out what the monthly rate is for an unlimited plan, but if i were u id go to walmart and sign up for straight talk, its alot more convenient.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    call motorola and ask about what contracts work with the phone, once u find that out call all the differant companies and find out what the monthly rate is for an unlimited plan, but if i were u id go to walmart and sign up for straight talk, its alot more convenient.

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do phone plans work? I might get an motorola AT&T backflip but I don't know how it

works monthly? I have a prehistoric flip phone right now, but I need to get a phone that isn't limited like this-- I want to get something with unlimited minutes/texting and internet access. And I have an opportunity right now to get a backflip from motorola-
    but I dont know how the charges work-- once you HAVE the phone itself, how do you get it working, and what are the fees like? If you don't know, how do you find out??

I know NOTHING about phones..

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

How many letters in the word Rabroad

Thread Information