Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

should i get a Motorola droid over an iPhone 3g?

i currently have a iphone 3G, which is the previous generation, i also have a ipod touch 3rd gen 32gb. i have Recently been looking at a droid, i could get it to work on AT&T, but i dont know if i should, what do you think??

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Apple announced that it would stop making the iPhone 3g models. Now they will only be making the 3GS models and the newer one that will be announced in a couple of days at WWDC. You can go to www.phonedog.com or www.cnet.com to read about this. But I personally wouldn't get the Motorola Droid right now because it has a shitty keyboard. Plus, on Phonedog.com there are articles that are posting new pics for the next Moto-Droid. the keyboard on the new one looks better than the original but still. I would personally get the Droid Incredible.Anyways you can go to www.cnet.com and look up the Moto-Droid, they have reviews and pics and videos for the phone. Pretty helpful website!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What color is our footer?

Thread Information