Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BOB
    Th only rants on race I've seen are from Obama's mentor and "uncle" the Rev. Wright.

SCOTT M
    Am I to believe that NONE of the Obama supporters who call people racists if they so much as raise a question about one of Obama's proposals are themselves racists?

Racism is an equal opportunity destroyer.

rachelj110
    White people why do you have such double standards, When Rush Limbaugh ,Pat Robertson and countless other conservative radio host say things about black people like ( kill all black babies forcing mothere to have abortions) no one ever told politicians to disown the radio hosts they continue to go on those shows and interact with these racist people and black people just have to accept it . When Geraldine Ferraro said those terrible racist things , no one said Hillary had to disown her , just repudiate and that was enough , When Pastor Hagee a conservative right winger said bad things about black people no one ever says a peep. Just like the justice system black person does a crime same as white the black person gets 20 years and the white gets 2, and we wonder why so many black people in prisons yes, because of RACIST AMERICA...you dont like the mirror being held to your faces. But you double standards now with Obama proves exactly why black people go in churches and CRY OUT ABOUT AMERICA, because we feel the pain and oppression of the double standards we are reminded of it every time we turn on the tv, read papers, turn on the internet, etc,This is why Obama as a black man knows he could not disown this man who just like his own racist grandmother said things he/she feels....the differnce between the two is one is the oppressed and the other is the oppressor, one is rooted in streotypes while the other in TRUTH. White people want to claim every day there is no racism in America , well until your willing to realy put aside your self preservations and understand the plight of your fellow man ...no matter what color he is when your willing put aside the fear of losing the benefits of your double standard ....Then this will always continue. Even if OBAMA does not become president....HE WILL BECOME SOMETHING MUCH MORE IMPORTANT becuase he did not deny what is truth but instead exposed its ugliness like it or not....Many black are now seeing him like the next MARTIN LUTHER KING!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU OBAMA!! BY the way, for you ethnic white democrats who wont be voting for him in the primary because of your own prejudice...well guess what lets see how your going to win Hillary in the white house with out US! All black internet sites, radio stations, and tv show members and most every black person I know and ...oh our small and mega churches all agreed we would rather vote for MCCAIN then vote for HILLARY if OBAMA losses over this double standard farce!!
    .....by the way Aids could have been planted go look up Tuskeegee research...black men were given STDs left to die by America

Joeylama
    No of course not, racism is alive as is sexism. The Barack bashers are from the other candidates camps, you know the ones who will say and do anything to win. There isn't much difference between the dems so we should spin everything to destroy each other, thats politics. I find it interesting how passionate people are about their belief in their candidate it like going to one of those soccer matches where the fans come out of the stands to whoop as on the other teams supporters.

Spike
    I’m not racist. If I was, I wouldn’t be living where I do.

As for rants against Obama, isn’t if funny that if someone is against Obama, he or she is branded a racist?

tennisplayer
    Believe what you want. I am sure you do anyway. Is Ageism against McCain any different?

Bret A
    That would be a dumb as believing all of them do.

Bret A
    That would be a dumb as believing all of them do.

Desdamona
    There is no "voting correctly."
    Look at the platforms, and decide which side you're on. Clinton? A proven, blantant, liar and thief. Also, a bad mother. That's what she taught Chelsea, to let a man humiliate you on the world stage?
    ugh!

Kamui VII
    It dont matter... Im voting Ross Perot

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What comes after M0nday

Thread Information