Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the limited specifications you've supplied, the two sets are essentially identical. It would come down to which set has the better price, which store has the better return policy, and which TV has the better warranty.
    -------------
    Followup: it appears your question comes from Australia, and Soniq has been a popular brand there for several years. See the ref below. Soniq uses LG or Samsung LCD panels and Panasonic plasma panels, all good choices. Soniq is a subsidiary of a Chinese company, so that's where the sets come from (like most of them).

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

TV help - trying to decide between Sanyo and Soniq?

I'm in the market for a new TV (and am on a tight budget) I was wondering if any techies out there could help me out. The two I'm trying to decide between are:

- Soniq 32" High Definition LCD TV
    * 1366 X 768 Resolution
    * 6ms Response Time
    * HDMI Input
    * 81cm / 32 Inch Screensize

- Sanyo 32" HD LCD TV with HD tuner
    * 1365 x 768
    * 6.5ms
    *HDMI inputs

Both are just under $AUD500. Don't tell me that for a few extra hundred I could get a Sony or whathaveyou - thats just not an option at the moment lol.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With the limited specifications you've supplied, the two sets are essentially identical. It would come down to which set has the better price, which store has the better return policy, and which TV has the better warranty.
    -------------
    Followup: it appears your question comes from Australia, and Soniq has been a popular brand there for several years. See the ref below. Soniq uses LG or Samsung LCD panels and Panasonic plasma panels, all good choices. Soniq is a subsidiary of a Chinese company, so that's where the sets come from (like most of them).

Real Member

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    -------------

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What is the sum of 36 and 12

Thread Information