Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

2002 chevy truck extended cab hd. the horn wont blow and the cab brake lites will

not work,the fuses are good? my truck horn and cab brake lites dont work fuses are good what could be wrong

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    horn...my chevy has had horn problems...twice ive had dealer take it apart to clean the contacts,,,,12 dollars once,,,24 the 2nd time [F ing rip off dealer @@^$##*&*(^^] and its screwing up again....normally id do it myself but am afraid of air bag

cab brake lights,,,donk know what that means,,,check fluid,,,get scan for ABS sensor problem

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads
    horn...my chevy has had horn problems...twice ive had dealer take it apart to clean the contacts,,,,12 dollars once,,,24 the 2nd time [F ing rip off dealer @@^$##*&*(^^] and its screwing up again....normally id do it myself but am afraid of air bag

cab brake lights,,,donk know what that means,,,check fluid,,,get scan for ABS sensor problem

Status
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

In what corner do we have Search box?

Thread Information