.../ajax/ufi/modify.php? Is this a virus? At first, I clicked view comments and was wondering why the web page refreshed itself and then when I looked again, view comments was no longer there, even though there were about 14 comments posted originally. This is freaking me out. When I scrolled over the View Comments button but didn't click on it, underneath in that bar that is on the bottom of the web page said "/ajax/ufi/modify.php" I'm getting scared. I went on my other old facebook page, and sought the View Comments thing on another friend's page, and again, the same thing happened. I went on my dad's computer instead of my computer and once again, the same thing happened. I cannot view all comments on anything, even on other people's pages.

Is this a virus? I'm scanning my computer right now, a fullscan, but nothing seems to come up. I'm paranoid about internet security and all so I'm debating right now if I should even be on the internet. Please, someone answer my question. D:
Could it be possible that my computer is just glitching? Every time I press the View Comments, it just keeps refreshing and comments dissappear. I never really looked at the bar underneath the webpage to see what comes up when I scroll over view comments, so it could be possible that I just noticed, and that it may sound sketchy but is supposed to be that way. I'm not sure.
Thank you for replying! Alright, thank God its not a virus. I'm extremely paranoid, so, yeah.